Duration of the course: up to 6 months.
Timetable: twice a week (Monday and Wednesday) from 18:00 to 20:15.
Location: M. Valanciaus st. 19, Kaunas (Apple Economy Hotel).
Requirements for those who want to attend guide courses:
- Higher education diploma (college or university), can be a final year student;
- Knowledge of the state language – Lithuanian;
- The desire to improve and constantly replenish the knowledge baggage;
- Ability to be empathetic and take care of tourists during the trip;
- Willingness to communicate and ability to smile.
Subjects of course:
- Basics of Lithuanian tourism law and aspects of professional ethics and professional activities of a guide;
- Basics of Lithuanian and European geography and overview of tourism resources;
- Basics of communication psychology;
- Basics of first aid;
- Methodology of organizing and conducting excursions/tours.
Price: 249 Eur.
For those attending the courses of guides and tour guides, the total price is 545.55 Eur + 5 Eur for the production of a tour guide certificate.
Further information: phone +370 698 03091, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, www.musuodiseja.lt, or at M. Valanciaus st. 19, Kaunas (Apple Economy Hotel in Kaunas Old Town).
Course attendance opportunities: